UPSSSC Lower Subordinate 641 Jobs Exam Date 2016-17, Admit Card, Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently released a notification for 641 vacancies. The candidates who are complete the registration process waiting for the admit cards. The aspirants who are applied for this post prepare for the written exam. The exam pattern, syllabus, admit card download process is available on the given article.
UP Lower Subordinate 641 Recruitment Posts Notification
Brief notes on Notification:
Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
No of Vacancies: 641.
Post Name: Combined Lower Subordinate Services.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Job.
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Article For: Admit Card, Exam Date.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in.
Exam Pattern/ Scheme of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment:
- The written test will be conducted on the objective type questions.
- The questions are multiple choice questions.
- It gives the 4 alternatives only one is the correct answer.
- In this, exam two papers are there.
- Paper 1 contains 300 marks and paper 2 contains 50 marks.
- The duration for paper-I 2hours 30 minutes and paper-II 60 minutes.
- No negative marking.
- For interview 50 marks.
General Hindi: It Contain 25 questions and 50 marks.
Syllabus for UPSSSC Lower subordinate Recruitment:
Topics for General Studies:
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Natural Resources.
- Population Density.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – World, India.
- UP – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade, Commerce, Social Issues.
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade & Commerce.
Topics of Numerical Ability:
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation Averages.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
Topics of General Intelligence:
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Space visualization.
Admit Card Details of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2017:
The candidates can download the admit card from the official website using their registration details. The UPSSSC Lower Subordinate exam Hall Ticket 2016 will be available 10-15 days on the website. The contenders must be starts downloading it before the exam and get the print out of it.
Check the instructions below to get the entry card now.
- Open the official website to start the process.
- Search for the notifications tabs in the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link from the list.
- Enter the applicant’s details in the fields.
- The admit card file will appear on the screen.
- Download and get the print out of it.
Note: This must be carried to the exam hall compulsory.
Results of the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate:
The aspirants who are wrote the exam waiting for the results. The results are updated soon on the official website.
Merit List of the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Notification:
The merit list is formed based on the candidate performance. The aspirants who are reaching the minimum marks to cut off those names are display on the merit list. The merit list updates are available on the official website.
Website of the Commission: www.upsssc.nic.in