SCERT Odisha Admissions 2018-20, B.Ed Application Form | Syllabus | Counseling | Seat Allotment:
The Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) will be disclosed the ODISHE BED Entrance Test 2018 admission notification at the quickest possible through the website of the official department. The DTE & SCERT department may likely to commence the online application submission for BED Course 2018-20 academic session very quickly through the official website of the department.
SCERT Odisha B.ED Admissions 2018-20
The students who are interesting and eligible may apply for the online BED Entrance application submission form 2018 on or before the last date of form submission. At this time they will not invite application form for BED course 2018-20 academic session but they will plan to start the online application form very shortly.
She / he must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
Age Limit )
|For SC, ST and SEBC Candidates||35 Years||She / he should not have born before 30.06.1982|
|For Women Candidates of all categories||35 Years|
|For General Candidates||30 Years||He should not have born before 30.06.1987|
|For PH Candidates||40 Years||She / he should not have born before 30.06.1977|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Syllabus/Pattern 2018
- Paper I is compulsory for all the candidates. This Section shall be of 50 marks. There will be 50 questions. Each question carries one (01) mark. Question shall be multiple choice type.
- Paper II shall be of 100 marks. There are two sections. The candidates have to select any one section and shall have to answer all the questions of that particular section. Section A is meant for Arts Group. The candidates who select the Arts Group shall have to answer all the questions from General English, Odia, Geography, History and Political Science. The candidates selecting the Science Group in Section B shall have to answer all the questions from Physical Science, Bio-Science and Mathematics. Each subject carries the mark and no. of questions as mentioned against each of them. Each question carries one mark. All the questions are of multiple choice types.
|Language (English): 10 Marks|
|Education & General Awareness: 10 Marks|
|Reasoning: 10 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude: 20 Marks|
|For Paper -2 Select any one section either Section A (Arts) or Section B (Science).|
|Section A (Arts)||Section A (Science)|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance 2018 Admit Card
The DTE & SCERT Odisha will be issued the BED 2018 Entrance Test exam admit card before 10 days from the examination through the official website of the department.
Odisha BED 2018 Entrance Results Download
The department will upload the Odisha BED 2018 entrance exam results statement at the swiftly through the portal of the official as stated hereunder. The students may download their BED 2018 Entrance exam results within 30-45 days from the examination by entering your roll number and ate of birth etc details through the website.
Orissa B.Ed Entrance Test/ Admission Criteria
|Name of the Course||Institutes||Criteria for Selection|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||DIETS & Co-Educational Institutes||Selection and the Placement of the Students shall be made purely on the basis of the Marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test.
Merit List shall be published on the basis of the Result of Entrance Test both Category-wise and Subject-wise.
In case of TIE in the +2 Marks secured by the Candidates, the Higher Percentage of the Marks at Graduation Level shall be taken into consideration.
If the Graduation Marks result in TIE, in that case, the Candidate who was born earlier shall come First in the Merit List.
SCERT Orissa B.Ed Counseling/ Seat Allotment 2018-20
The DTE of Teacher Education and the State Council of Educational Research & Training will be publicize the admission counseling (1st / 2nd / 3rd) Rounds for Seat Allotment in different District Institutes of Education & Training, Teacher Training Institutes, which may commence very soon through the website of the department.
Documents required at the time of Counseling/ Admission
All the Candidates selected for Admission shall have to submit the following documents in Original:
- Admission Fee as per Information Brochure.
- Downloaded Intimation Letter.
- Placement Letter.
- CLC in Original.
- Conduct Certificate in Original.
- All Certificates and Mark-Sheets in Original.
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any Degree obtained from a University outside Odisha State.
- Certificate issued by the Headmaster of the School to the effect that he / she has passed High School Certificate / Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination in Odia Medium [(in the cases who have passed from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha without Odia as MIL).
- Residence Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / Additional Tehsildar.
- Caste Certificate in cases of SC, ST and SEBC Candidates by virtue of Birth.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate in case of a Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Ex-Service-Man Certificate (ESMC) in case of Son / Daughter / Spouse of the Ex-Service-Man.
- Green Card in case of a Green Card Holder.
- Two Recent Stamp-Size Colored Photographs.
- BED Odisha 2018 Opening Date of Application Form-> Not Yet Release
- Last Date of form Submission -> Coming Soon
- Date of BED Entrance Test 2018-> Declare Later
Official Website of the department-> www.scertodishaadmission.in/