NBE NEET PG Admissions 2017,Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus,Counseling:
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has already published the official notification in regarding the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG Admission 2017 from the official website of NBE portal. They will conduct the NEET PG 2017 Exams for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2017.We are cordially inform you to all the applicants who are eligible and interesting may apply for online application form through the official website from 26 September, 2016 till the last date i.e. 31st October, 2016. Those Candidates who will clear the NEET PG Exam they will takes admission in MD/MS/PG diploma Courses.
NBE NEET PG Application FORM 2017
The National Board of Examinations (NBE), candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online application form on or before the last date of submission of application form through the official website of the NBU. The application process starts from 26/09/2016 to 31/10/2016. For more details like eligibility condition etc are mentioned below this page.
NEET PG ADMISSION 2017 DETAILS
Name of the Organization-> National Board of Education (NBE)
Name of the Exam-> National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
- Candidates must have to passed degree of MBBS/Provisional MBBS Pass certificate from Medical college/institute from recognized as per the provision of Indian Medical Council Act, ether a permanent or Provisional MBBS registration certificate or Alternative Qualification issued by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Applicants must have completed One year of Internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st march 2017 are eligible for NEET PG Admission 2017.
The examination fee should be pay through the online by using of Debit/credit card. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Once make payment no one can take refunded the paid amount under any circumstance.
NEET PG COMPUTER BASED TEST SCHEDULE 2016
NBE department shall be conducting the NEET PG as a Computer Based Test from 5th to 13th December, 2016 at test centres located in 41 Cities across the India.
NBE NEET PG SYLLABUS AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATION 2016-2017
You can get your NEET PG Exam along with exam scheme syllabus through the official website before starting hard preparation of NEET PG CBT Examination. Here we are provided you subjects whose comes in NEET PG 2017 Examinations at this page below.
|There is The Computer Based test of Objective Type Multiple choice 300 Questions.|
|PHYSIOLOGY||SPM, STATISTICS AND BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH|
|DERMATOLOGY & STD|
|PHARMACOLOGY||SPM, STATISTICS AND BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH|
|FORENSIC MEDICINE||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY|
NBE PG Admissions 2017 ADMIT CARD
The candidates can get their exam Hall Ticket/admit card very soon before 2 or 3 weeks before from the examination. The Department of NBE will be sent the NEET PG Exam Admit Card to the candidates on their registered Email ID after the successfully completion of online registration and payment of Examination fee.
NEET PG RESULTS 2016
NEET PG 2017 Results may be declare later through the official website of the NBE after the successfully completion of NEET PG Exams. The department will reveal the results statement on 15th January, 2017 through the official website of the department.
NEET PG 2017 COUNSELING
After the attestation of NEET PG exam 2017 results, the department will publish the merit list of the candidates for the counseling procedure. Those candidates who will shortlisted in the merit list they can takes admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma Course by the follow counseling rounds for admission in vacant seats along with admission fee.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME ADMISSION COUNSELING
- Original High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate along with Xerox.
- NEET PG 2017 Admit Card.
- Rank Letter.
- MBBS Mark Sheets (In Original & Xerox).
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI OR State Medical Council.
- Identity Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Online NEET PG application process start from 26th September, 2016
- Last date of Online Registration is 31st October, 2017
- Date of NEET PG 2017 Examination-> 5th December to 13th December, 2016
- NEET PG Results Announcement-> 15th January, 2017
Official Website of the NBE-> www.natboard.edu.in