MPPSC State Service Exam Application Form 2017, Apply Online, Syllabus, Admit Card:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission has released a notification for 190 vacancies through State Service Examination 2017. The aspirants who are interested and eligible for this post apply online before the due date. The contenders who are interesting for the government job this is the one of the best opportunity. The application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information are updated on the official website.
MP State Services Exam 2017 Notification
Brief Notes on MPPSC State Service Exam:
Board Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission.
No of Vacancies: 190.
Post Name: Various Posts.
Job category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Article For: Recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria of MPPSC State Service Exam:
The candidate should have completed the Graduation/Post Graduation in the respective stream of the post.
Minimum Age: 18 yrs.
Maximum Age: 35 yrs.
For age relaxation visits the official web portal.
MPPSC State Service Exam Selection Process:
- Prelims Exam.
- Main Exam.
The Contenders should have qualified all tests. If any test is not qualified the candidate is not eligible for the test.
Package Details of the MPPSC State Service Exam:
For, package details visit the official website and checked it.
- Starting Date of the Applications: 9th December 2016.
- Last Date of Applications: 8th January 2017.
- Date of Prelim Exam: 10-02-2017
MPPSC Service Exam 2017 Application Form Process
- First, search the required website for the Notification.
- Click on that website and search the link to apply the post.
- Fill up the application form with proper manner.
- Fill the details after checked click the submit button.
- To get the registration id and password.
- The pay the amount by the state bank of Hyderabad.
- The registration id and password secured for used future purpose.
- Complete the application process take printout.
Application Fee :
- In Local Candidates (Madhya Pradesh): 250/-.
- Non –Local Candidates (Other States): 500/-.
MPPSC Service Exam 2017 Admit Card:
The aspirants who are applied for this post waiting for the admit card. The admit cards will be released 10 or 15 days before exam date. Candidate must be carrying the exam hall. By using registration id and password it can be downloaded.
MPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus:
The aspirants who are preparing for the MPPSC State Service Exams Search the syllabus. The Syllabus and exam pattern is updated soon on the official website.
MPPSC State Service Exam 2017 Results:
The Candidates who are wrote the exam waiting for the results. The results are updated soon on the official website.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in.