DU JAT Admissions 2017, BFIA-BBS-BBE-BMS Entrance Test Form | Last Date:
The University of Delhi (DU), Faculty of Applied Social Sciences And Humanities (FASSH) will publish the official announcement related to the Joint Admission Test (JAT) BFIA/BBS/BBE Admissions DU BMS CET 2017 Application Forms very shortly through the website of the university. All the students want to take admission into BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS 2017-18 academic session may apply for the application submission form very soon.
DU Joint Admissions Test (JAT) 2017
We will look forward to the DU CET application form 2017 for admission into BMS, BFIA, BBS, BBE courses at the quickest possible at the university website. The students who wants to take their admission in this courses may submit the online application form on or before the last date of form submission by the university website as stated hereunder.
DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS Registration Form 2017:-
|02||Other Backward Class||500|
DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS Eligibility Criteria/Age limit/Educational Qualification 2017:-
- The Candidates should have passed a degree of class 12th with minimum 60% marks for general candidates 54% for Other Backward Class candidates, 55% marks for PWD and 50% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates from a recognized Board
- The candidates should a valid score in 4 subject from in which English is compulsory and other three are should a valid in one of them which are like as: Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Geography, Political Science and Sociology
Admission Process/ Mode of Admission
Candidates shall be selected for the BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS 2017-18 courses on the basis of Joint Admission Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
Exam Admit Card
All the candidates who will apply for DU BMS/ BFIA/BBS/BBE CET 2017 before appearing in entrance test can get the entrance test admit card through the official website as stated hereunder.
Entrance Test Scheme
|Name of the Test||No. of OTMCQs||Maximum Marks||Marking||Exam Duration|
|Quantitative Ability||30||90||03 Marks for each Correct Answer.
Deduction of 01 Mark for each Wrong Answer
Multiple Answers to an Objective Question shall also be treated as Wrong Response.
|Two (02) Hours
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||30||90|
|Business and General Awareness||30||90|
Entrance Test Results
The university of Delhi shall notify the BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS 2017-18 CET Results very shortly through the website of the university. All the candidates may download the results by entering application number and date of birth etc details through the website.
Group Discussion & Interview
All the Candidates who will pass the DU CET 2017 Entrance Test then they will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
The list of shortlisted candidates and dates of the interview/group-discussion shall be notified on the UG admission portal. Selected candidates are required to furnish the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Documents/Testimonials Required at the Time of Admission
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Rank, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above.
- Opening of Application Form -> Coming Soon
- Last Date of Form Submission -> Display Later
- Date of Entrance Test 2017 -> Notified Soon
Official Website of the University -> www.du.ac.in