Delhi CET 2016 Application Form Delhi Polytechnic Registration
Delhi polytechnic has released the notification of CET registration forms of Common entrance test commonly known as CET Delhi 2016 is an entrance examination conducted by Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi for the admission to various polytechnic courses in various private and government colleges of Delhi. The Delhi polytechnic CET 2016 is conducted for admission to diploma courses, these courses can be technical or non technical. Every year thousands of students appear for Delhi polytechnic CET exam and this year Delhi CET issued the notification of CET application forms and the online registration has been start on March end-April starting 2016 (tentative) and the last date would be maximum one month after starting date of filling forms. After release the notification alCE eligible candidates inviting to all you those students are take admission in Engineering and Non-Engineering fill the registration forms.
Delhi Polytechnic CET Application Form
Delhi polytechnic every year conduct the different type of exam and every year huge candidates are applied the application forms and every year lot of candidates are appear the examination. This year Delhi Polytechnic has publish the CET notification of Common Entrance Test all eligible candidates invite to all you whose candidates are agree to fill the application forms so, go to the official website and download the application forms after release the Delhi Polytechnic application forms Common Entrance Test. Application forms starting date is 30th March 2016. Every year Delhi Polytechnic issued the Common Entrance Test application form issued at April month so, this year CET release the registration forms all students just go the official website or download the submission forms or apply the submission forms.
- delhi cet notification 2016
- delhi cet application form
- delhi cet dates 2016
- delhi cet examination 2016
- delhi cet exam schedule/ centers
- delhi cet entrance result 2016
- delhi cet counseling 2016
Delhi Polytechnic CET Eligibility/Qualification :-
- The candidates applying for technical courses like (Engineering, Architecture, Medical laboratory and technology, Garment fabrications etc) the minimum qualification is passed class 10thwith 35% aggregate in Science, Math’s and English.
- The candidates applying for Modern Office Practice (English) the minimum eligibility criteria is passed 10+2 from any stream (having English as a compulsory subject) with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% in case of SC/ST). The candidate must have scored passing marks in English.
- The candidates applying for Pharmacy the minimum eligibility criteria is passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST) in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry Biology or Mathematics. These subjects are compulsory and candidates must have secured minimum passing marks in these subjects.
- Candidates should be below 21 years of age for diploma courses and 24 years for 12th vocational engineering and ITI passed students. The relaxation in age is given as per Indian government rules.
CET Application Fees 2016:-
|S NO.||Category||Application Fees|
Delhi Polytechnic CET Registration 2016
Delhi Polytechnic CET Examination Pattern:-
|Subject Name||No. of Question|
|Test 1||Engineering courses, Architecture, Beauty culture, Art for drawing teachers etc.||Math’s- 50questionsPhysics- 40questionsChemistry- 30 questions Biology- 15 questionsEnglish- 15 questionsTotal- 150 questions|
|Test 2||Modern Office Practice (English)||CurrentAffair-45Logical &AnalyticalAbility-45Grammar and Comprehension- 45Total- 150 questions|
|Test 3||Modern Office Practice (Hindi)||CurrentAffair-45Logical &AnalyticalAbility-45Grammar and Comprehension (Hindi)- 45Total- 150 questions|
|Test 4||Diploma in Pharmacy||Physics- 45questionsChemistry- 45 questions Math’s/ Biology – 60 questions each Total- 210 questions (candidates have to attempt only 150)|
|Test 5||Lateral Entry to Diploma Courses||Math’s- 60 questions Physics- 60 questions
Chemistry- 30 questions
Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Test Dates for Remember Important Date:-
- Online application submission Date:- March- April 2016
- Examination Date:- June 2016
How to apply the application forms/Registration form 2016
- Applicants are required to go online through official website/ www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
- The online application form will be submitted in two steps.
- Candidates have to register online by entering valid mail id and other relevant details.
- Appliers will get a registration number, password and a link for printing the bank challan in their registered mail id.
- Pay the requisite fees and fill all the mandatory details to complete registration process.
- After confirmation of registration candidates will get a copy of information filled by them at their mail ID which will be required to keep safe for further use.
Name of the Organization:- Delhi Polytechnic
Name of the Examination:- Common Entrance Test
Examination Date:- June 2016
Official website:- www.cetdelhi.nic.in