BFIA/BBS/BBE Admissions DU BMS CET 2016 Application Forms
BFIA/BBS/BBE Admissions DU BMS CET 2016 Application Forms Delhi University will be getting ready to issue the notification of BFIA/BBS/BBE admission application forms so, all candidates whose take admission in college so, just go to the official website and download the Online application forms of DU BFIA/BBS/BBE 2016 or fill the application after issued the notification. All those candidates whose candidates are qualified the DU Common Entrance Test 2016 than qualified candidates take admission in the college. We are regular visit the official website if any updates notification related so, we will updates our website all candidates stay connected our website for more updates if any updates so, we will updates our website.
DU BFIA/BMS application form CET 2016
Delhi University every year conducts entrance examinations for admission in various courses at both ug & pg levels, and every year huge number of candidates applied for the admissions through recommending the application forms and appear in the examinations. This year Delhi University is planning to conduct DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS Admission 2016 through Common Entrance Test, those candidates who will qualified in the test will be able to take admission in the DU colleges. We are expecting the application form will be issued at 1st week of June month 2016 so, all candidates after 1st June got the official website and download the application forms. If any updates so, we will update our website.
- du ug entrance test 2016
- du ug entrance test courses list
- du bms/bfia/bbe exam result
- du ug admission process
- du entrance test 2016
- du ug selection criteria for BMS/BFIA
- du admit card for BMS/BFIA 2016
- du entrance test result/ merit list
DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS Registration Form 2016:-
|02||Other Backward Class||500|
DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMSEligibility Criteria/Age limit/Educational Qualification 2016:-
- The Candidates should have passed a degree of class 12th with minimum 60% marks for general candidates 54% for Other Backward Class candidates, 55% marks for PWD and 50% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates from a recognized Board
- The candidates should a valid score in 4 subject from in which English is compulsory and other three are should a valid in one of them which are like as: Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Geography, Political Science and Sociology
DU BFIA/BBS/BBE/BMS Tentative Important Date/date for remember:- JULY 2016
Online Submission Date:- 1st week of June 2016
Last date of online submission:- Last week of June 2016
Examination Date:- July month 2016
How to apply the Online application forms 2016:-
- Applicants are required to go online through official website/ www.du.ac.in
- The online application form will be submitted in two steps.
- Candidates have to register online by entering valid mail id and other relevant details.
- Appliers will get a registration number, password and a link for printing the bank challan in their registered mail id.
- Pay the requisite fees and fill all the mandatory details to complete registration process.
- After confirmation of registration candidates will get a copy of information filled by them at their mail ID which will be required to keep safe for further use.
Name of the Organization:-Delhi University
Name of the category: Application form
Name of the Examination:- Common Entrance Test
Official Website:- www.du.ac.in