AP Police Jobs Notifications 2018, APSLPRB Constable | SI | ASI Recruit Form | Syllabus:
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) will be ready to release the Notification for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) & Constable (Male & Female) 2018 very quickly through official website. The jobseekers who are looking for the government jobs in the police department at the state of Andhra Pradesh state may apply for the online application form through the website of the official portal very shortly.
AP Police Constable Recruit Jobs Form 2018
The department of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) will be unveil the recruitment notification in respect of SI, ASI and Constable post 2018at the soonest possible promptly. All the candidates may submit the online application submission form till the last date of form submission form.
- For SI and ASI Post -> Must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1996.
- For Constable Post -> Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1987 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
|Sub Inspector Post||Assistant Sub Inspector||Police Constable|
|The applicants must be hold an Diploma/B.Tech in relevant field or three year degree in BSC from any recognized University or Institute.||Candidates should be passed graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized University or Institute.||He/ She should be passed SSC/Intermediate along with ITI Diploma certificate in specified field.|
- For the SI and ASI Post -> The prescribed fee for candidate belonging OCs/BCs is Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only), and for Candidates belonging to SCs/STs is Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) towards.
- For Police Constable Post -> The prescribed fee for candidate belonging to OCs/BCs is Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only), and for candidates belonging to SCs/STs is Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty only) towards.
AP Police Selection Procedure
The aspirants will be selected for the SI, ASI and Police Constable Posts on the basis of their performance in following stages as follows:-
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
|Name of the Examination
|Other candidates||Scheduled tribes for Agency area of Srikakulam etc|
|Height||Must not be less than 162 cms||Must not be less than 152.5 cms||Must not be less than 160 cms||Must not be less than 150 cms|
|Chest||Must not be less than 84 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 4 cms.||Must not be less than 80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 cms.|
|Weight||Must not be less than 40 kgs||Must not be less than 38 kgs|
APSLPRB Police Constable | SI | ASI Apply Online 2018
- Candidates go to the official website
- Search the link of application forms
- After find the link of application forms
- Fill the all details like
- Name Registration number and DOB
- Submit it
- Know your application forms has been submit know
- After submit the application forms
- Website has been generate the challan no and registration number
- Submit it
- Eye sight
Distant Vision: 6/6 for both eyes (right & left) & Near Vision: 0/5 Snellen for both eyes
- The candidates should have good health and be free from any bodily defect.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST:
All candidates declared qualified as above shall be required to attend 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run) within 10 minutes or less time for male candidates and 12 minutes 30 seconds or less time for women candidate.
Final Written Examination
For police constable post
Those candidates who will clear PMT & PET exam after that they will face written exam objective type.
|Paper-1||Technical paper||200 Marks|
For SI & ASI Post
|Paper-1||English (Descriptive in nature)||100 Marks|
|Paper-2||Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (Objective in nature) (200 Questions).||100 Marks|
|Paper-3||Technical Paper (Objective in nature) (200 Questions).||200 Marks|
Syllabus for Written Examination (Intermediate Standard):
All the Questions in the examination are of Objective Type. Total number of questions are 200.
3. General Science
4. History of India, Indian Culture, Indian National Movement
5. Indian Geography, Polity and Economics
6. Current events of national and international importance
7. Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability
Note:- The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the written examination in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, 30% for SCs / STs / Ex- Servicemen.
Exam Hall Ticket
The department of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) will be provided the Hall Ticket of the PMT, PET and written Examination through the website of the official portal as stated hereunder. When it will display at the website then you can access and download exam hall ticket by entering registration number and date of birth/password etc details through the website of the official.
Results /Merit list
The department will declared the results along with merit list of the successful candidates very shortly through the official portal. All the applicants who will appear in the all selection rounds can download the results by entering some required details through the website of the official webpage.
The final selection of the candidates will be made strictly on relevant merit of the shortlisted candidates. The department will be conducted the verification rounds of the original certificates, antecedents and medical examination.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form -> Coming Soon
- Last Date of Form Submission -> Upload Soon
Official Website of the AP Police Department -> www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in